The International Academic Partnership for Generation Z
Name: The International Academic Partnership for Generation Z
Entities involved: Polytechnic Institute of Porto, Uniwersytet Warminsko-Mazurski w Olsztynie, WSB University in Toruń, RISEBA UNIVERSITY, Masaryk University
Responsible: Nelson Duarte
Other researchers from CIICESI: Carla Pereira
The aim of the project is to develop international scientific cooperation of universities in the area ofGeneration Z behaviour in the labour market: to study the factors that motivate Generation Z and todiagnose differences in the motivation of young employees in the international dimension.
The project is a response to the lack of a comprehensive diagnosis of the youngest generation Z inthe literature on the subject and their preferences in terms of motivation and commitment.
- Preparation of research methodology and creation of a research tool;
- Conducting research on the Z generation;
- Development of research material and creation of a model formotivating the Z generation;
- Preparation of publications popularising the results of scientificresearch in the international arena;
- Popularisation of research results on an international scale (articles,conferences, information materials for employers).